A PERMANENT LEGACY
The history of the Columbus
Jewish community as recorded weekly in the pages of The Ohio
Jewish Chronicle is now available online for viewing and research…it's
even keyword searchable! Every page of every edition of OJC from its beginning in 1922 through
1971 is now available. The uploading is continuing and will eventually include all editions to date.
has been a joint effort by the OJC, the Columbus
Jewish Historical Society and Ohio Historical Society and
was funded primarily by grants from the Community Grants Fund and the Thelma and Fred Gerson Endowment of the Columbus Jewish
The Ohio Jewish Chronicle is pleased to provide use of our archives so that
this permanent legacy is available to everyone.